Friday, June 19, 2015

Observing, Shopping, and a Movie

Short post today. Not a whole lot to report. We observed the teachers today and the three I watched did well incorporating some strategies we presented. Two of my classes learned about flowering plants. P3 learned a much more simplified lesson than P6, but both teachers used real life examples of flowering plants and took the students out in the yard to look at flowering plants. The P2 class learned about living things and then went out and looked at examples around the school compound.

After school, we ate a quick lunch and headed home to walk around the shops in downtown Jinja. We found many things including pantaloons with elephants on them and fun bottle openers. The market was grand.

We had mulligatawny, a Ugandan rice and soup dish, for dinner. I think it is my favorite meal so far.

So I am typing this on my phone and it's difficult, so that is it for now. Natalie and I are eatching McFarland.

Much love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment